Andhra Pradesh Tourism Department is organizing a Photo Contest open for all natives of Andhra Pradesh and Tourists to the State, for participation.The Contest is open from 19th June, 2015 till 18th September, 2015. Any Resident of Andhra Pradesh or Tourist to the State (except AP Tourism employees and their immediate family members) may participate
in this Engaging Event by submitting their Photographs which relate to Heritage, Scenic, Religious, Cultural, Wildlife or any other Tourism sector in Andhra Pradesh.
We encourage even Amateur Photographers to participate and send us any beautiful photographs they may have taken.
Winners of the Event will be awarded with Cash prizes as well as Recognition.
So, Dont miss this chance and participate with Us in Showcasing the endless beauty of Andhra Pradesh through your exclusive Pictures !
• Objective: For the intensive promotion of tourism in the state of Andhra Pradesh nationally & internationally , AP Tourism intends to collect photographs of tourist attraction relating to Arts, crafts, artefacts, culture & heritage, Nature, beauty of the coastline, festivals, destinations, Tourism spots/destination of Andhra Pradesh state etc to be used in its publicity material.
• The competition is open to all people residing in Andhra Pradesh except AP Tourism employees and their immediate family members. Tourists from various locations, who visited the state can also submit the pictures. While sending the photograph, participant should share Name of the photographer, Address , e-mail, Mobile number in the email.
• Images that have won prizes in prior competitions, or have been used for commercial purposes or been published will not be eligible.
2. Which photographs can be taken?
The pictures should be realistic.
• Arts, crafts, artefacts, culture & heritage
• Nature, beauty of the coastline, festivals, destinations, Tourism spots/destination of Andhra Pradesh state.
• No obscene pictures shall be sent.
• Entries should be in JPEG format and at least 1600 pixels for a horizontal image or for a vertical image.
• Each participant can submit three 3 photos during the entire competition period.
• A catchy caption and a small description
3. Prohibited images:
• Which have already won any prizes in any competitions
• Previously used for commercial purposes or published in any manner,
• The image should not have any copyrights associated with it.
• The images should have been clicked by the person send-ing/uploading the image.
• No distortion
• No digital manipulation
First Prize: Rs10,000, Second Prize: Rs 8000/-Third Prize Rs 6000 and a consolation prize of Rs 1000 per one best photograph from each district of Andhra Pradesh on a monthly basis for a pe-riod of 3 months.
• The prizes are not transferable, nor exchangeable. Evaluation: A panel of judges will evaluate the images based on • The artistic & visual appeal
• Essence of the theme captured
• Originality & creativity
Rights of Tourism department:
• This department reserves the right to reproduce the image or use it in any manner
• This department reserves the right to modify rules and prizes.
• AP Tourism reserves the right to reject entries with incom-plete/obscene details.
• Materials submitted are non-returnable. The file name for each photograph should be clearly labeled with the participant's name & location name & address with a small description if possible.
• The decision taken by the panel judges will be final.
• Participants are entirely responsible for all entry-related costs.
5. PRIZES 3 state level prizes and one consolation prize per district/month Firt prize: Rs 10000/- Second prize Rs 8000/- Third Prize: Rs 6000/-and a consolation prize of Rs 1000 per one best photograph from each district of Andhra Pradesh on a monthly basis for a period of 3 months.
• Prizes are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable.
• A.P. Tourism reserves the right to modify the prizes and its rules and regulations of the competitions as and when neces-sary, without prior notice.
• The judging panel reserves the right not to award the prizes, if the photographs submitted do not meet the requirements stated in this document.
• Results of the competition will be posted on the www.aptourism.gov.in & www.aptdc.gov.in websites and winners will also be notified via email.
6. ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND REGULATIONS:
• Submission of entries signifies acceptance of the rules and regulations of the competition.
• While this department will exercise due care during the collection, selection and storage of images, it shall not be held liable — for any loss, theft or destruction of the image.
Hurry...Download this Document and spread the News..